IBS is one of the country's safest general contractors. We believe safety is a core value that must never be compromised. We incorporate safety into every aspect of every project, from the earliest phases of preconstruction to project commissioning and closeout.
To achieve safety at every job site we take the utmost pride in our employees and take the necessary steps to ensure their safety. In addition to having site-specific safety programs, IBS maintains the following procedures with every employee and job site:
- Superintendents carry OSHA 30 hour certifications.
- Superintendents and project managers are First Aid & CPR certified.
- IBS provided safety equipment.
- IBS provided weekly onsite safety meetings.
- IBS employee assistance and training program.
- Pre-employment medical testing, random testing, and post-accident testing.