IBS committed to providing maximum customer satisfaction. Utilizing our unique capabilities to provide innovative quality solutions, we will be the lowest cost provider of services in all our markets.
Performing large scale and complex projects requires maintaining the highest standards of quality. Our organization is built on these principles:
- Quality Systems Documentation (each department summarizes departmental quality processes).
- Quality Responsibility Matrix (lists Responsible, Support and Approving parties for each task).
- Project Quality Plan (project specific plan, field prepared).
- Quality Control Record (field team completes for each phase).
- Measurement and Benchmarking (project and departmental metrics constantly compared to industry data).
- Warranty Access Management or W.A.M. (a state-of-the-art proprietary system our Warranty Department uses to track all open warranty items until they are closed to the owner's satisfaction).